If you are someone who is scared of spiders or just don’t want them crawling around your house, then this article is for you. There are many ways to get rid of spiders, but one effective and inexpensive solution is a vinegar based homemade spider killer.
Before we delve into the recipe for this spider killer, let’s talk about why vinegar works so well. Vinegar is a natural insect repellent and it disrupts the spider’s senses, making it difficult for them to navigate and communicate with other spiders. Vinegar also has a strong odor that spiders dislike.
To create your own vinegar based spider killer, follow these steps:
1. Mix one cup of distilled white vinegar and one cup of water in a spray bottle.
2. Add a few drops of essential oil, such as peppermint or tea tree oil, to the mixture. These oils have insecticidal properties and will enhance the spider repellent properties of the vinegar.
3. Shake the spray bottle to mix the ingredients.
4. Spray the vinegar mixture in areas where spiders are likely to hide or enter your home, such as windowsills, doorways, and corners of rooms.
5. Reapply the spray every few days, or as needed.
This homemade spider killer is safe to use around people and pets, and it does not harm the environment. However, it is important to note that it may not kill spiders instantly. Instead, it will repel them and force them to leave your home.
In addition to using vinegar based spider killer, there are other ways to prevent spiders from entering your home. Keep your house clean and tidy, especially in areas where spiders are likely to hide, such as closets and under furniture. Seal cracks and crevices in walls and floors to prevent spiders from entering your home. You can also remove spider webs from your house regularly.
In conclusion, saying goodbye to spiders is easy with this vinegar based homemade spider killer. It is a natural and effective way to repel spiders from your home without harming your family, pets, or the environment. Give it a try and see the results for yourself!